Monday, November 5, 2012

A New Beginning-Day 1

Today 11/5/12 is the Day I begin embarking on a new fitness journey! I am so excited to train with a new coach and be apart of one of the best training Teams within the Fitness industry!

As I embark on this new Journey, I hope to keep this blog alive with all my UPS and downs during my new journey!

Today began Day 1, and I must say I am FULL of energy and excitement even though my workouts this morning nearly made me pass out! I have not sweated so much during my own workout! It was insane, but I felt so accomplished once I completed everything day 1 had for me!!

Yesterday, I began my food prep- Cooked all my food, so I am prepared for the week ahead! This is KEY if you want to succeed with ANY fitness goals- You MUST be prepared, if your not, your setting yourself up for failure! Be prepared my friends, and My meals are so delicious- and let me tell ya, I am eating WELL! ;) Steak and eggs for breakfast! hheeeyyoo! lol

I'll try and keep everyone posted especially with the holidays coming up, and progress pics!

:) Follow me on Facebook as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment